© 2018 por Agência Move.

  • Facebook
  • White Instagram Icon

Visa, Temporary Residence and others

Before leaving your country, you have to apply for a student visa, but do not worry because of our agency may organize everything from the beginning until the end; this is the reason why is so important to provide you the right information when comes to immigration issues. Immigration laws are different in every country and your decisions may change the options you will have when you come to Portugal.

We offer you advise and special assistance to apply for any kind of visa (student, retirement, investor and passive income holders), for those who want to come from Brazil with a valid visa, and apply for a Temporary Residence up to 120 days , by means of our advisors. The student will be well informed and have a conference before applying for the student visa, NIF (Tax Identification Number), as well as guided about how to open a bank account and obtain tax benefits in case of staying in Portugal.